How To ... Request Removal of Copyrighted Material
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, please provide Temple College Preparatory the following information. Be advised that to be effective, the notice of copyright infringement must include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Temple College Preparatory to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you prefer to send email instead of using the online form to request removal of copyright infringements, use the template below. Substitute everything in [brackets] with the necessary information. Send the complete email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the infringing content as soon as possible. This notification must include a direct link (URL) to each and every infringing document that you request us to remove. We cannot action nonspecific claims based on keywords, search queries, title, name, or resemblance (physical or otherwise) to another document.
This request only applies to infringing documents up to the date of its submission. It does not cover possible future infringements.
========== BEGIN SAMPLE TAKEDOWN NOTICE ==========
Date: [Current Date]
Attn: Copyright Agent, Temple College Preparatory School
Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:
- I am [the exclusive rights holder | the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder] for [title of copyrighted material being infringed upon, and, if possible, additional identifying information such as ISBNs, publication dates, etc — or, if the material is a web page, the URL];
- These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s): [URLs of infringing material];
- I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright holder's agent, or the law;
- Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;
- I may be contacted by the following methods (include all): [physical address, telephone number, and email address];
I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.
[your full legal name]
========== END SAMPLE TAKEDOWN NOTICE ==========
Temple College Prep: Copyright Notice
Important Information You Should Know
All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Temple College Preparatory or in case of third party materials, the owner of that content.
You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content. You may, however, download material from Temple College Preparatory (one machine readable print copy per page) for your personal, noncommercial use only.
Links to web sites other than those owned by Temple College Preparatory are offered as a service to readers. Temple College Preparatory was not involved in their production and is not responsible for their content.
Click here to read our Copyright Notice in full, including procedures for copyright infringement.
Temple Prep Video
Dr. Elmer C. Gregory, principal, welcomes you to Temple College Prep. TCP offers a comprehensive education to children of all backgrounds. Click to view our video.
Want More Info?
Parents are you interested in keeping up with what's happening on campus? Sign up for our newsletter or "Like Us" on Facebook.